Has the January blues got you dreaming of Sunnier days? Check out our travel top tips to make your holiday planning a breeze.
Counting down the weeks until your summer holiday? Do not fear, January is nearly over and you will be feeling the sand between your toes in no time.
Whether it’s a family get away, a once in a lifetime cruise or a short city break, make sure you are beach ready with our Travel Top Tips holiday guide.
- Write a packing list: It may sound disciplined but writing it down and being able to tick items off will ensure you don’t forget any essentials (or over pack). This will hopefully ensure that you have some room in your suitcase for those ‘Must have’ Souvenirs.
- Do your research: Going somewhere new? Then browsing the web to find exciting things to do will help you to make the most of your time away. Using apps such as Pinterest or Instagram will lead you to breath taking new sights and original places to eat and drink.
- Get Tech Savvy! What a world we live in, with reservations, boarding passes and tickets accessible via your smart phone – who needs to print? There is no need for folders, binder or paper documents falling out at the check in desk. Saving your documents to your smart phone makes for a smooth transition through the airport. Although, we would recommend printing anything that’s super important such as Visas or Esta (just in case of any technical faults).
- Take out that all important travel insurance: It may not be the most exciting part of your holiday planning, but don’t leave it to chance when it comes to your travel insurance. Medical emergency? Flight Cancellation? (we could go on), being uninsured will be sure to wipe out your spending money…and much more.
- Have a Blast! Switch off, unwind and enjoy every minute of it, you deserve it.
Safe travels and happy holidays from everyone at Graham Sykes Insurance!
If you’d like to chat to someone about your travel insurance then please call us on 01395 255100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.