Festival Insurance is designed for anyone organising a festival or an event that is looking for annual insurance cover. Whether you are planning a Festival for a small local community event or something on the larger scale with thousands of visitors then it is likely you are going to need insurance.
Here at Graham Sykes we love working with festival organisers, getting to see the weird and wonderful things you clever bunch are up to really makes our day. We have put together this snippet of top ten tips for sorting out Festival Insurance, so you can ensure you are well on your way to ticking that off of your ‘to do’ list.
1. Start the job early – Your Festival may be a year away; from experience we know that talking about it and getting things in motion will save you stress as your Festival approaches.
2. Share your vision of the Festival with us – We not only love to hear all about your plans, but we also want to ensure all elements of your Festival are covered.
3. Be prepared to answer some questions – When we have a thorough understanding of your needs, we can provide you with a bespoke quotation that suits.
4. Keep your committee up to date – They may think of something you haven’t or have additional questions you may want to ask us.
5. Don’t worry about asking your broker for help – We want to support you and guide you in the right direction, so do not hesitate to ask for help.
6. Check you have got it right – If you are uncertain about something, it is best to ask before you finalise the policy.
7. Examine your quotation carefully (and read the policy wording) – Our quotations are easy to read and show you exactly what you have been quoted for, but if you are unsure about anything, please just shout!
8. Check with your committee before finally agreeing the terms- Making sure your team understands the level of cover you have chosen will make renewal processes simpler (especially if someone else is in charge of insurance the following year).
9. Ask any last questions you may have- Those last minute or ‘quick’ questions you have may prove to be more essential than you thought. So, it’s always best to double check if there is anything you are unsure of. You can call, email or chat to us online and our dedicated Festival team will be happy to help you.
10. Pay your premium and double check your documents carefully – With straight forward payment methods you can have your documents within minutes, then you are ready to go!
Need to know more or totally confused and not sure where to turn? Click here for some more information, call the Graham Sykes Insurance team on 01395 255100 or chat to us on live chat @ www.graham-sykes.co.uk