Graham Sykes Family Legal Expenses provides comprehensive protection, support and advice in the
event of a legal dispute concerning you or your immediate family.
Features and Benefits
• Consumer Disputes – In the event of a claim relating to the purchase of personal goods or services.
• Home – Legal support in relation to the loss or damage of goods in the home or an infringement of
• Income Tax – Cover for claims arising from detailed examinations into personal & private tax affairs
supported by a FREE tax advice helpline.
• Employment – Legal support relating to a claim for unfair dismissal or unfair selection for redundancy.
• Identity Theft – Defence in the event of an incident of ID Theft supported by a FREE ID Theft helpline.
• Criminal Prosecution Defence – For the protection of fees incurred in the defence of criminal legal
• Education – Assistance in appeals against an LEA’s failure to comply with it’s published admission policy.
• Probate – Legal help in the event of a dispute concerning the will of parents, grandparents and
• Additional Benefits – £75,000 Level of Indemnity, Dedicated Claimline, Travel Consumer Disputes,
Personal Injury Cover, Social Media Defamation, Clinical Negligence, Jury Service Expenses Cover,
Homebuyers Protection and FREE Legal Helpline.