Position – Full Time, Permanent
To assist in the efficient running of the office, dealing with all aspects of Insurance cover, including:
• Answering the telephone in a timely and professional manner
• Dealing with queries from customers in a timely and professional manner
• Carry out administrative processes in line with Company and Regulatory standards
• Maintain a high standard of professional behavior to customers and colleagues at all times
• Engage with and assist all visitors to the office demonstrating an empathetic and professional approach
• Taking responsibility for your training and evidencing an attitude of continuous improvement in your work and professional knowledge
• Commit to the company ethos of Competency – Compliance – Growth
• Show commitment to your personal performance and demonstrate a positive attitude towards the business objectives.
• Recognise the value of our team and play an active part in supporting our team culture
• Undertaking ad hoc office duties as and when required
Work Experience Requirements :
• Experience you have gained will be in working in a customer focused financial services regulatory environment
• You will have worked in a busy office and been a strong team player
• Your strong work ethic will have helped you in contributing to the success of your workplace
• Putting your personal standards to the fore you will have demonstrated a high standard of professionalism both in and outside of your workplace
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes and confident in using a key board and PC
• Have worked towards and achieved your personal business targets
Educated to secondary standard
• Willing to undergo training and to take personal responsibility for your progress.
• You will be working in a busy office so you will need to be able to carry out tasks efficiently and accurately
• As we have a customer facing element to our business you will need to present yourself in smart office clothing
• You will be working in a small team and need to be able to remain calm and professional at all times
• The business is situated in a town with a strong local customer base so you will need to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
• You will be assessed on your performance to personal business targets
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and to request an application form.
Graham Sykes Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our firms FCA number is 300310
If you are unhappy with our service, we have a complaints procedure, details of which are available on request. You may be able to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with how we have dealt with your complaint. The FOS website is www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
© 2010-2019 Graham Sykes Limited.
All Rights Reserved by Graham Sykes Limited.