Salary: £18,000 to £20,500 dependent on skills and experience.
Location: Exmouth, Devon
Commercial and Personal Lines Experience Essential
As a member of our team, you will specialise in looking after both new and existing clients’ insurance needs.
More specific duties will include;
• Dealing with all commercial and personal lines insurance
• Broke new business enquiries and insurance renewals
• Handle day to day queries from clients
• Provide insurers and underwriters with accurate information
• Responding to customer needs and advising on and maintaining suitable cover at competitive premiums
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and other brokers to maximise new business opportunities and existing business retention
• Dealing with renewals, mid-term adjustments and providing quotations
• Cross selling and seeking opportunities to increase new business
• Dealing with clients via the telephone, internet, email, post and of course face to face
• General administration duties
• Undertaking ad hoc office duties as and when required
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If this describes you and you believe you are ready for this fantastic opportunity then call and speak to either Nick or Alison on 01395 255100, we are both looking forward to hearing from you. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer.
We will need you to provide your CV to consider you for this role.
Graham Sykes Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our firms FCA number is 300310
If you are unhappy with our service, we have a complaints procedure, details of which are available on request. You may be able to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with how we have dealt with your complaint. The FOS website is www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
© 2010-2018 Graham Sykes Limited.
All Rights Reserved by Graham Sykes Limited.